MATH 4939 Statistical Data Analysis using SAS and R
The web site for this course is located on a wiki site (http://capstone.stats.yorku.ca) whose access requires an account.
- If you are a student in MATH4939, complete this survey (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Q46q6NmSsfQiMRErHZPJcawZkRcy7aQUzRCDrM2EVFg/viewform?usp=send_form) before 11:55 pm on Tuesday, January 5, 2016, so an account can be created for you before class on January 6.
- If you are interested in having access to this course material, please contact Georges Monette (mailto:email@example.com?Subject=Account%20for%20MATH4939) to request an account.
- Ken Kleinman, Nicholas J. Horton (2014) SAS and R: Data Management, Statistical Analysis, and Graphics, Second Edition, CRC Press.
- Hadley Wickam (2015) R Packages. O'Reilly Online version (http://r-pkgs.had.co.nz/)
- Peter Bell and Brent Beer (2015) Introducing GitHub: A non-technical guide. O'Reilly
M 10:30 60 R S205 W 10:30 60 R S205 F 10:30 60 R S205