Spatial Reasoning Links
(List of links)< Spatial Reasoning Links
The following pages link to here:
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics WIKI Service
- MATH 4100
- Big Ideas Concepts Procedures
- The Landscape of Learning and Learning Trajectories
- Mordys Links
- Liping Ma's Knowing and Teaching Elementary Mathematics: Teachers’ Understanding of Fundamental Mathematics in China & the United States
- Response to Mordy's post on Liping Ma's research study
- Beliefs about Learning Geometry
- Spatial Abilities
- Gutiérrez, A. (1996). “Visualization in 3-dimensional geometry: In search of a framework”
- Durmus, S., & Karakirik, E. (2006). “Virtual Manipulatives in Mathematics Education: A Theoretical Framework”
- "Federal Study Finds No Edge for Students Using Technology-Based Reading and Math Products" - By Andrew Trotter
- Tanyas Links
- Geometric Structures by Douglas A. Aichele and John Wolfe
- Keehner M, Montello D.R., Hegarty M. & Cohen C. (2004). "Effects of interactivity and spatial ability on the comprehension of spatial relations in a 3D computer visualization"
- Keehner, M., & Khooshabeh, P. (2005). "Computerized representations of 3D structure: How spatial comprehension and patterns of interactivity differ among learners"
- Olkun, S. (2003). "Comparing Computer versus Concrete Manipulatives in Learning 2D Geometry"
- Inventing Kindergarten by Norman Brosterman
- Wang, H., Chun-Yen, C., & Tsai-Yen, L. (2007). "The comparative efficacy of 2D- versus 3D-based media design for influencing spatial visualization skills"
- Harpreets Links
- Is Geometry Innate?
- Son, Ji-Won (2006). “Investigating preservice teachers’ understanding and strategies on a student’s errors of reflective symmetry.”
- Spatial Reasoning and VIDEO GAMES!